Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CESCAWR-programme is an acronym for Community Environmental Social Welfare Rehabilitation Programme. CESCAWR programme is an independent Non-Governmental organization registered in Kenya and is currently based in Nakuru and other 4 counties in Kenya. The organization is working hard to ensure that OVC gets access to care, support, water sanitation and hygiene, education, treatment services amongst other services within their families to ensure these children are well nurtured and well taken off to shape up their own future for better community development and sustainability. CESCAWR works closely with key stakeholders to minimize gender based violence among families, advocates for children rights, ensures both OVC and youth get education, health and justice within the community. CESCAWR programme with its anticipated funding from USAID-KENYA under: Kenya Health Partnership for Quality Services (KHPQS) – OVC Program is currently seeking qualified staff to fill in the following vacant positions for its project implementation on contract terms lasting 5 years.
CES/USAID/2020/11: SECRETARY /RECEPTIONIST AT COMMUNITY ENVIRONMENTAL SOCIAL WELFARE REHABILITATION PROGRAMME (CESCAWR-PROGRAMME)
We are looking forward to recruiting a secretary/receptionist for CESCAWR in Nakuru.
- Supporting in setting up meeting and workshop venues, drafting various minutes and reports
- Providing both active secretarial and administrative support services
- Planning for the guest house visitor
- Carrying out office filing and maintenance
- Managing and ensuring proper maintenance of the office machinery
- Supporting the administrator for data update relevant documents in the staff and children files for record keeping and
- Diploma in secretarial studies/Business administration from any recognized institution in Kenya
- Must be competent in the following computer packages 2 years of work experience
- Should be a competent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Having other courses in secretarial studies will be an added advantage
- Any other duty assigned by chief of staff
- The positions offer competitive remuneration and benefits package
How to apply
If you believe you are qualified for the competencies and qualifications that match the above job and stated roles as described; send your cover letter( stating current and expected pay) with an updated CV entailing at least 3 referees, one of which must be immediate or former employer to reach us on or before 8th September ,2020 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and make a Cc. To email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CESCAWR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Never give any money during application or recruitment process as this will lead to immediate disqualification.