Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company operating in East Africa and India. We build and deploy cloud-connected “KOKOpoints” inside local retail outlets, which serve as consumer access points for goods and services delivered in partnership with major suppliers. Our first consumer solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which delivers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar urban cooking market. In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the company which owns and operates Shell-branded fuels distribution infrastructure across Africa.
As a Dispatch Clerk, you will ensure timely and correct dispatch of products to customers according to delivery schedules and maintain an effective system for monitoring stock loading as per load manifests with matching barcodes and physical quantities.
What You Will Do
- Manage accurate and efficient stock transfers during loading of trucks from the loading bay
- Receive and prepare work orders, monitor jobs in progress and inform personnel about any logistic problems, updates or customer concerns
- Monitor stock movement into the trucks, verify load and documentation, and then sign off with the driver and security
- Continuously monitor and schedule work to crews
- Dispatch vehicles in accordance with internal procedures
- Ensure that all relevant procedures, SOPs and routines are followed and adhered to in line with company policy
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- Diploma in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration, or related field
- 1+ year work experience in a busy distribution set up
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail
- Good computer skills (working knowledge of ERP preferred)
- Knowledge of basic stock taking procedures
- Good report writing skills
- Flexibility with change in work shifts
- Honesty, integrity, and ethics
KOKO offers a fast-paced work environment and significant professional growth opportunities. If you share our passion for technology and our vision for global impact, we strongly encourage you to apply!