Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Teachers Service Commission is declaring 5,000 vacancies in secondary schools to support the 100 percent transition from primary to secondary schools. The teachers recruited will serve on Permanent and Pensionable terms of service.
PROMOTION AND DEPLOYMENT OF PRACTISING TEACHERS IN PUBLIC PRIMARY SCHOOLS (1000 POSTS)
To qualify for promotion and deployment to secondary school, a candidate should meet the following basic requirements:
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be a holder of a PI Certificate;
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education with 2 teaching subjects;
- Must have attained at least C+ (Plus) mean grade at Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or its equivalent and C+ (Plus) or it’s equivalent in the two teaching subjects;
- Must be serving under Teachers Service Commission.
Successful candidates under this category shall be appointed at T-Scale 7, Grade C2 under the Career Progression Guidelines for Teachers and shall be deployed to secondary schools where vacancies exist.
Please note that:
- To qualify for appointment on permanent and pensionable terms of service, a candidate should be eligible to serve for a minimum period of ten (10) continuous years, effective from the date of first appointment as required by law;
- The Teachers Service Commission Recruitment Guidelines 2020/2021 shall apply;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce original professional and academic certificates;
- Successful candidates must not fill more than one Application for Employment Form. Filling of two or more Application for Employment Forms will lead to disqualification;
- Manual applications will not be accepted;
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by the Teachers Service Commission.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications online through the Commission’s website, www.tsc.go.ke under ‘Careers’ or teachersonline.tsc.go.ke not later than 14th September, 2020.
The Commission is also advertising 5474 vacancies for Primary and 1100 vacancies for Secondary Schools to replace teachers who exited service. Visit the Commission’s website www.tsc.go.ke for details.
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission would wish to forewarn applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
REPORTING OF FRAUD
Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest TSC office or Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following telephone lines: Director Staffing (0202892193) and Deputy Director- Staffing (0202892131) or write to the Commission through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition any such fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station.
Specific information on available vacancies per county/or school is in the Commission’s website: www.tsc.go.ke.
TEACHERS SERVICE COMMISSION