Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
TEMPORARY ASSISTANT – LEGAL – 1 Position
Contract period: 6 Months
Reporting to the Legal Manager and Corporation Secretary, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Drafting and review of contracts and agreements involving CMA.
- Providing support through legal opinions and advisory on matters across the various departments at CMA.
- Supporting the department in litigation matters.
- Helping the department in ensuring adherence to legal and regulatory framework.
- Undertake other assignments as assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Law or equivalent qualification from a reputable institution
- Admitted as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- At least two (2) years post admission experience
- Experience in drafting contracts for public procurement is an added advantage
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent legal drafting skills
- Excellent legal research skills
- Integrity and honesty
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
How to Apply
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before September 14, 2020
Note: Please provide complete and accurate information as per the instructions provided in the e-recruitment portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.