Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Engaging new customers and strengthening existing relationships through account management Processes.
2. Generating sales leads organically, as well as through customer referrals, Internet research, and cold calling for various accounts.
3. Meeting monthly and annual sales targets.
4. Plan and priorities personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity.
5. Maintaining and building Customer Relationship Management records through; Daily Journal Plan Reports, Know Your Customer Norms and other opportunities to increase sales optimization and performance within team.
6. Maintaining, updating and visiting accounts to strengthen customer loyalty and drive cross-selling opportunities i.e. proposing tailor made solutions to clients.
7. Preparing and submitting quotations to clients on requested items and solutions.
8. Providing feedback of potential customers to enhance product functioning and service delivery.
9. Demonstrating products and delivering effective sales presentations in order to win new business
10. Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by telephone, and personal visits.
11. Respond to and follow up sales enquiries on both new and existing customers using appropriate methods.
- Should be a Graduate or Diploma Holder in Sales, IT, Marketing or a Business related course.
- Minimum at least one years’ experience in selling IT Solutions across various business sectors like Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Government, Corporate, and Education etc.
- Experience selling the respective IT Solution based on the different product portfolio will be an added advantage.
- Should be capable of developing a technical presentation and presenting to the customer on the solution proposed.
Share your CV to email@example.com
Subject Line: Corporate Sales Executive