Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Interface Design Manager
Job Grade: 3
Project Duration: 1 Year- Fixed term Contract
Education / Degree: Degree in Civil Engineering
Years of Experience: 10 years in managing a design team
The Interface Design Manager will directly report
- Operationally Design Office Manager
- Functionally : Design Office Manager
Specific Responsiblities and Accountabilities
- Managing a multidisciplinary design team (5 staff min) working in the same time on several projects whether road, building, utilities or even master planning.
- Organizing the split of the design staff on the projects based on their respective competencies and the needs of the projects
- Managing the workload of his team (Engineers and Technicians) on short and medium term
- Keeping track of progress and adhering to deadlines as agreed with the Design Office Manager
- Ensuring the external quality control of all deliverables
- Will the direct link with the Team leaders of the design projects in the Region
- Missions to the sites from time to time for explaining the design projects to Clients with the Team leaders and the Director of Operations
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Post graduate qualification would be an added advantage
- 5 years’ experience with an international engineering consulting company and with a construction background would be a plus
- Excellent Written and spoken English
- Knowledge of French would be an added advantage
- Working Knowledge of CAD programs i.e. Auto CAD, Civil CAD 3D, Project Wise, Sharepoint, BIM, REVIT,….
- A Team Player able to work under pressure and demonstrate professional coordination
- Effective interpersonal, communication and multi-tasking skills
- Decisiveness and ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Proactive Approach
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent Communication: Oral and Written
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Service orientated
Budget for the position: 400,000KES gross salary all inclusive
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your application quoting the job title on the email subject to Recruitment.EGIS@egis.fr before Friday 2nd October, 2020.