Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client a Small Micro Enterprise based in Nairobi and working with various organisations in the private sector is seeking to hire a Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant to help with their work in various projects in the country.
Position Summary: The individual will manage M & E activities including data entry and analysis.
S/he will be expected to update the project database, ensure data quality, track project performance and provide weekly data feedback to Lead Consultants.
- Manage databases review and analysis
- Accurately enter data according to set Monitoring and Evaluation deadlines
- Clean data and conduct quality checks to ensure it is reliable
- Conduct preliminary data analysis and prepare presentation
- Update all M&E tools and prepare reports as required
- Compile data which contributes to effective strategic decision making
Qualifications and Attributes
- Bachelors degree in social science, statistics, economics or any other relevant course
- Experience in data management, log framework,
- Organized individual with excellent planning skills
- Working knowledge of statistical software e.g. Epi info, SPSS, STATA etc.).
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Prioritize activities to ensure that projects deliver on time
- Relevant and consistent work experience in M&E with skills in logical framework tools in non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
How to Apply
If you are qualified and interested in this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indicate the Position Title and Location on the subject line.
The deadline is Friday, 18th September, 2020