Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Finance and Administration Manager – Kenya Health Partners for Quality Services (KHPQS)
PATH Kenya seeks a Finance and Administration Manager for an upcoming multi-year USAID-funded “Kenya Health Partnerships for Quality Services (KHPQS)” projects in Kenya, Cluster #11 – OVC & DREAMS Program and Cluster #5 – HIV, FP/RMNCAH, Nutrition, WASH, DREAMS and OVC. This project will increase use of quality county-led social services in selected counties in Kenya. These will be service delivery activities providing key OVC and adolescents services at the county level that contribute to the attainment of the Government of Kenya’s (GOK) goal of safeguarding the rights and welfare of children and adolescents impacted by HIV/AIDS.
PATH Kenya works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the most pressing health challenges. PATH Kenya implements innovative, sustainable health solutions that align with the country’s needs and priorities, empowering millions of Kenyans to transform their own health.
The Finance and Administration Manager will oversee operations for all Activity offices in Kenya. This includes oversight of procurement, grants, construction, logistics, human resources, accounting and finance, and records. This individual will be responsible for managing the budget and preparing financial reports for submission to USAID. S/he will ensure funds expended are compliant with USG regulations and policies. He/she will implement fraud mitigation practices and ensure systems and processes are implemented effectively to support implementation of the award.
Position is contingent upon award to PATH Kenya.
- A Master’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field relevant to the position requirements.
- Professional accountancy qualification (Certified Public Accountants – CPA, Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants – ACCA, or equivalent membership of a recognized professional accountancy organization in good standing).
- A minimum of 7 years of experience overseeing grantee compliance with donor requirements for activities of similar dollar value.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience supervising overall operations of donor-funded activities (e.g. teams of human resource, logistics, grant/contract, and finance staff).
- Demonstrated financial management, strong analytical and computer skills, with emphasis on budgeting and financial analysis.
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English.
Must have legal authorization to work in Kenya.
Location: Kisumu, Kenya