Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
REPORTING LINE CATEGORY MANAGER
TRAVEL UP TO LESS THAN 10%
WORKPLACE HEAD OFFICE – NAIROBI KENYA
We are looking for a data management lead to oversee all our data and content in our systems and database.
She/he will be overseeing the whole data and content collection and maintenance across products, customers, consumers, and suppliers’ masters. Her/his role will be ensuring that the Data Management team is working accurately by providing coaching, training, and technical knowledge.
This role requires individuals with the capability to multitask, has attention to detail and facilitate execution of all back-office processes and procedures
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Ensure consistency in data, promote processes to ensure data unicity between all our systems and databases (SAP, iVend etc…)
• Owns the product master, customer master and supplier master as the guardian of data accuracy across all our databases from creation of new products and accounts to deactivation
• Responsible for ensuring data modification requests from other departments are properly routed for support and that response to the client is made in a timely manner
• Responsible to maintain the physical and digital document library system
• Maintain policies and procedures for the Data Management team
• Participate in projects to improve the current processes and develop new processes
• Be commendable, act as a subject matter expert, lead-by example and ensure a positive attitude in the team
• Recruit, grow, train and coach the current team members and newcomers
• Degree in a Business-related discipline with Information Technology expertise
• Analytically proficient with experience using SAP and other ERP and CRM systems
• 3 years’ experience in data-entry, data-querying, data mining or data management will be a robust advantage
• Understanding of Big Data, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence frameworks and practices
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
• Organized, efficient, patient, highly autonomous, team player and proactive
• Ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines, to multi-task and prioritise, and to adhere to strict guidelines/instructions
How to apply
Please submit a letter of interest with your resume clearly indicating “ Data Governance Lead” as email subject to below email address on or before 10th September 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org . This is a full-time, salaried position. Compensation will be based on qualifications and experience and will include a comprehensive benefits package.
Due to the high number of applications, we will only contact candidates meeting minimum requirements. TBC remains an equal opportunity employer