Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client based in Kiambu County is seeking to hire a Pastry Chef to work in a bakery located in Kiambu County.
Position Summary: The position holder will be responsible for creating creating varied items, different assortment of breads, desserts, cookies, pastries and other confections.
The person will also be in-charge of designing and developing new recipes and passionate about the role with the ability to create masterpieces for a wide variety of clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhere to very strict standards of hygiene and cleanliness in the bakery
- Prepare ingredients and handle all baking activities
- Decorate desserts and pastries to ensure creative and beautiful presentations
- Discuss details with clients to ensure their satisfaction
- Ensure all sections of the bakery adhere to safety and health regulations
- Create pastries, confections and all baked goods following set recipes
- Monitor and control baking ingredients stock
- Take charge of ordering ingredients in liaison with manager
- Train and supervise new staff when required
- Diploma in culinary arts, baking, pastry making from a recognised institution
- At least 2 years work experience in a busy bakery or institution
- Creative and artistic with the ability to decorate pastries, cakes
- Detail oriented
- Knowledgeable in nutrition and sanitation principles
- Flexible and mature independent able to work on weekends and evenings when required
- Able to work in a busy production environment
How to Apply
If you are qualified and interested in this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indicate the Position Title and Location on the subject line.
The deadline is Friday, 18th September, 2020