Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PURPOSE: Conduct objective, fair, thorough, unbiased and timely investigations into allegations of fraud, waste or abuse committed against the Company.
- Develop and implement appropriate policies and standards of investigation.
- Manage fraud specific complaint to ensure that all complaints communicated are carefully handled.
- Review and research evidence/documents to analyse the overall fact pattern of claim.
- Prepare timely reports on activities related to investigations and give sound recommendations.
- Prepare and coordinate field assignments to obtain relevant evidence and information.
- Coordinate with defence’s counsels to provide deposition strategies and use law enforcement resources for assistance.
- Manage a large and varied case load effectively and efficiently to achieve positive results.
- Prepare prosecution packages and restitution proposals
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Science or a related field
- Diploma in criminology.
- Up to 3 years of relevant experience with proficiency in insurance procedures, regulations and investigation methods.
Skills and Attributes
- Honest and ethical with high levels of integrity and confidentiality.
- Discrete and tactful.
- Conflict resolution skills with display of good interviewing and interrogation skills.
- Good analytical and organizational skills needed to manage a high volume of assigned cases.
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications;
- Understanding of the working environment with strong interpersonal and communication including the ability to interact with clients, management and law enforcement
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your application though the link below, Visit our website to apply.
Strictly through: email@example.com
The application should reach us by close of business on 18th September, 2020. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 16th October, 2020 consider your application unsuccessful.