Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Driver is responsible for driving the Country Office Staff of FAO Representations. He / she ensures the safety, technical soundness and comfort of the vehicle(s) assigned.
Education: Secondary school education. Possession of valid driver’s license
Experience: Two years of work experience as a driver. Flawless, safe driving record
Languages: Working knowledge of English and limited knowledge of another FAO language .
- Results Focus
- Building Effective Relationships
- Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
- Good knowledge of the local driving rules and regulations; skills in minor vehicle repair.
- A high degree of punctuality and reliability is required.
- Safe driving manner. Good sense of direction and knowledge of local conditions.
- Ability to cope with extended working hours
Evaluation of qualified applicants may include an assessment exercise and a technical / competency-based interview.
: 29/Sep/2020, 12:59:00 AM Closure Date