Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Purpose of function
ICS SP is currently seeking a Finance and Administration Manager for an anticipated 5 Year USAID-funded multimillion dollar OVC and DREAMS project in Kenya. The project aims at increasing the use of quality county-led health and social services in select counties in Kenya. This is a service delivery project at the county level, providing HIV care and treatment; services to orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) and adolescents; and services in the areas of family planning/reproductive, maternal, new born, child and adolescent health (FP/RMNCAH), nutrition, and water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH). The project will support the Government of Kenya (GoK) in attaining its goal of addressing the HIV/AIDS response, safeguarding the rights and welfare of children and adolescents impacted by HIV/AIDS, and ensuring equitable access to and use of quality primary health care service including RMNCAH, Nutrition, WASH services by the most vulnerable.
The Finance and Administration Manager (FAM) reports to the COP and is responsible for overseeing all aspects of budgeting; financial management and reporting; contract/sub-award procurement and management; human resources management, asset management, logistics, and prime award compliance with terms and conditions of the award. The FAM oversees all activity operations.
The FAM will have direct and primary responsibility for providing support to grantees in complying with rules and regulations of grants, and auditing organizations on a regular basis. The FAM will work closely with the Grants and Compliance Manager to support each grantee.
The position will be based in Kenya, most likely in Kisumu, and is contingent on project funding and approval by USAID.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Financial compliance and internal and external coordination of grant process;
- Preparing and implementing regular audits on all sub-grantees;
- Provide proactive reporting of financial status and funding pipeline;
- Providing on-going assistance to organizations in correcting problems with financial management and reporting;
- Travel to counties on a regular basis to supervise and support grantees; and
- Other duties as assigned
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, or other relevant fields.
- Professional accountancy qualification (Certified Public Accountants – CPA, Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants – ACCA, or equivalent membership of a recognized professional accountancy organization in good standing).
- A minimum of 7 years of experience overseeing grantee compliance with donor requirements for activities of similar dollar value
- A minimum of 7 years of experience supervising overall operations of donor-funded activities (e.g. teams of human resource, logistics, grant/contract, and finance staff).
- Demonstrated financial management, strong analytical and computer skills, with emphasis on budgeting and financial analysis.
How to Apply
If you are a professional with a passion to make a difference in children and young people’s lives, send your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for submitting applications is 11th September 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. This position is contingent upon award and funding. Selection of final applicant is subject to USAID approval. Please indicate the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.
ICS SP is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to protecting the rights and welfare of children and young people