Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Industry: Real Estate
Salary: KES 130,000 – 150,000/- (Gross)
Job Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Summary: Our client, a real estate company, is looking to hire an Assistant General Manager to help coordinate activities in the company and ensure smooth running of the business in all the departments.
Ability to handle financial and legal matters in a company are key to this role so as to improve the operations of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the operations and general management to oversee daily activities in the company in all the departments.
- Help with all the legal matters in the company
- Handle financial matters in the company
- Staff supervision and sending daily reports to the directors
- General office work like attending to customer’s complaints and purchasing items for the company.
- Coordinate all office activities and ensure the company is running smoothly
- Ensure company’s rules and regulations are followed to the letter by all the staffs
- Direct, coordinate and review the work plan for the company; assign work activities and projects; monitor workflow and coordinate customer activities
- Prepare and present the daily, weekly & monthly operations reports
- Develop and maintain operational guidelines for staff.
- Oversee operational cost, risk and audit activities.
Key Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Law
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a busy company as a General/ Assistant Manager
- Those with experience in a real estate company will have added advantage
- Experience in handling company finance
- Experience in handling company’s legal matters
- Excellent Ms office skills
- Strong customer service skills and decision making skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills with ability to escalate issues
- Must be able to deliver and exceed expectations in a challenging environment.
- Mature with ability to supervise a team
- Ability to write and present reports
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.