Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kenya Builders & Concrete Co. Ltd (KBCLL) has been involved in the construction and building industry for over 50 years and has grown and developed into a major diversified industrial group with operations spanning in various business sectors. KBCLL markets a wide range of aggregates and concrete products and provides a total solution to the customers’ needs.
The Quarry Foreman is responsible for maintaining smooth production flow at the quarry site and encourage compliance to set guidelines and procedures.
- Manage daily production activities through schedule preparation and duty allocation to meet the production requirements;
- Undertake regular site inspections and risk assessments in order to comply with all health and safety regulations; examining the materials produced to ensure that a high quality of product is maintained;
- Monitor all staff attendance and initiate disciplinary measures due to employee non-compliance in liaison with HR Office;
- Maintain quality assurance of the quarry as required.
- Monitor all areas of the quarry to ensure that extraction and processing work is carried out to the highest standard;
- Coordinate with Garage and Work shop staff for timely maintenance of the plant, equipment and machinery with minimal production operations down time;
- Prepare and submit reports on site activities as required by management;
- Communicate health and safety guidelines to employees on site to adhere to at all times;
- Participate in health and safety and risk assessments as advised by management.
- Diploma or certificate in Building, Mining, Construction, or relevant course from a recognized institution
- At least five (5) years relevant hands on work experience in a quarry;
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and tools involved in plant maintenance
- Great knowledge and understanding of quarry operations regulations;
- Experience in implementing health and safety standards at a quarry site;
- Results-orientated, deadline-driven and accustomed to working in a fast-paced, team-centric environment;
- Possess good communication and listening skills;
- Good task management, planning and organizational skills.
Closing date Sep 10, 2020