Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kenya Builders & Concrete Co. Ltd (KBCLL) has been involved in the construction and building industry for over 50 years and has grown and developed into a major diversified industrial group with operations spanning in various business sectors. KBCLL markets a wide range of aggregates and concrete products and provides a total solution to the customers’ needs.
The Stock Reconciliation Clerk is responsible for ascertaining that the physical stocks at the warehouse always match up to the inventory records through accurately conducting stock counts and updating records.
- Process accurate and timely physical stocks and inventory records reconciliations;
- Implement stock control through follow up on requisitions, delivery notes and issue documents with relevant parties;
- Monitor and analyse usage of spare parts and update inventory list;
- Maintain optimum stocks through timely replenishing for smooth operations in the organization.
- Accurately post entries into the system as per usage of stock items;
- Verify and capture accurate details on the reconciliation documents as required;
- Maintain and update appropriate physical and digital records of all transactions for easy retrieval and reference;
- Diploma in Business Management or related field from a recognized institution.
- At least one (2) year relevant work experience in warehouse or stock management;
- Good record keeping skills;
- Good task management, planning and organizational skills;
- Detail-orientated, deadline-driven and accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment;
- Must have high standards of integrity, ethics and confidentiality.
Closing date Sep 10, 2020