Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kenya Builders & Concrete Co. Ltd (KBCLL) has been involved in the construction and building industry for over 50 years and has grown and developed into a major diversified industrial group with operations spanning in various business sectors. KBCLL markets a wide range of aggregates and concrete products and provides a total solution to the customers’ needs.
The Technical Sales Representative is responsible for business development through establishing and maintaining relationships with new and current clients so as to grow Kenya Builders & Concrete Co. Ltd market share.
- Grow client base through pursuing prospects and building on existing networks
- Conduct regular field visits at outlets and construction sites to identify potential distributors and projects;
- Emphasize product features that will meet customers’ needs, and exhibit the capabilities and limitations of their products;
- Conduct price negotiations with customers and close on sales;
- Provide technical support by fully understanding customer needs and requirements and availing detailed information on the products offered and the suitability for their project;
- Prepare and submit detailed proposals, quotations and tender documents within required timelines so as to win business for the organization;
- Keep abreast of emerging markets trends through conducting market research and analysis to develop recommendations for implementation within the organization;
- Prepare sales reports and update all sales activities
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Diploma in relevant field
- Bachelors degree or Diploma in civil engineering or in building & construction management will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years sales experience in construction environment with proven track record in meeting sales targets;
- Good knowledge of the building materials products and services and the market;
- Good commercial acumen and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Well organized individual with ability to be autonomous;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Must have high standards of integrity, ethics and confidentiality.
Deadline Sep 11, 2020