Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kenya Builders & Concrete Co. Ltd (KBCLL) has been involved in the construction and building industry for over 50 years and has grown and developed into a major diversified industrial group with operations spanning in various business sectors. KBCLL markets a wide range of aggregates and concrete products and provides a total solution to the customers’ needs.
The Debt Collector is tasked with keeping track of customer accounts, identifying outstanding payments and planning course of action for collections.
- Follow up on all due invoices to achieve timely collection from clients;
- Negotiate payment terms and schedules for effective collections;
- Reconcile accurate customer account statements in accordance with stipulated company guidelines;
- Regularly liaise with sales/accounts team to gather information on credit customer accounts status for follow up;
- Storage and maintenance of debtor communications for easy retrieval and referral;
- Report and escalate client outstanding issues and challenges that may require management intervention;
- Prepare debt collection updates and reconciliations reports within stipulated timelines for submission to management.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business Management or related field from a recognized institution;
- At least two (2) years relevant work experience in debt collection and reconciliation of customer accounts;
- Demonstrate skills in negotiating and resolving conflicts;
- Results-oriented, deadline driven and accustomed to working in a fast paced, team centric environment;
- Possess good communication skills and listening skills
- Must be customer centric;
- Good task management, planning and organizational skills;
- Must have high standard of integrity, ethics and confidentiality.
Closing Date Sep 10, 2020