Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is one of the hospitals in Kenya accredited by the Joint Commission International from USA. The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 60 years.
Applications are invited from candidates who meet the requirements for the position of CCTV Operator in the Safety and Security Department.
Reporting to the Security Coordinator, the CCTV Operator will operate and monitor all systems, including CCTV, within the Control Centre in a professional and efficient manner. S/he will ensure integrity, accuracy and confidentiality of all information gained by compliance with quality standards and legislation. The CCTV Operator will also ensure the safety and security of people and property within public areas and other facilities via surveillance of the CCTV network.
- Ensure smooth/ uninterrupted operations of CCTV and other electronic surveillance/alarm systems;
- Operate and monitor the CCTV System and allied surveillance alarm devices;
- Inform / alert on any potential problem detected through the CCTV or Electronic Surveillance Systems
- Train new staff on the operation and manning of electronic surveillance/alarm equipment;
- Ensure safe custody and serviceability of the CCTV and allied electronic equipment installed in the Communication Centre;
- Operate the Radio Communication Base Station, attend to telephone calls and log-in all-important events;
- Maintain video cassette record of the monitoring station;
- Prepare and subsequently monitor the electronic security sections duty roster.
- Applicant should have a CCTV certificate and/or Diploma from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar role is preferred.
- S/he should have an understanding of legal and human rights legislation relating to CCTV and its impact on the scheme.
- A proven ability to deal tactfully and effectively with people at all levels within the organization, external agencies, contractors and members of the general public is desirable.
- The candidate should have experience in the use of computer based technology to provide reports.
- S/he should have effective written and oral communication skills and a valid certificate of good conduct.
Please indicate the title of the position on your application.
Applications should be submitted latest by September 20, 2020