Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Administrative Assistant – Kenya–209857
Reporting to the country Business Head the Admin Assistant, based out of Nairobi office, Kenya will be responsible for the following responsibilities.
• Manage the reception/switchboard ,organizing meetings & typing/ filing of minutes & maintenance of office correspondences
• Support sales tasks by preparing weekly & monthly sales reports, tracking and reporting sales activities, facilitating & reconciling field force promotion & travel expenses plus coordination of the logistics for company events
• Ordering & keeping inventory of office supplies, maintaining equipment in acceptable working & clean conditions, settling utility bills to
• Oversee accident & fire safety preparedness in the working environment & particularly the implementation of Covid-19 related safety measures such as staff & visitor movement control, temperature logging, social distancing fulfilment within the office and any other measures that may be required by BI or the Kenyan government.
Job Specifications & Requirements
• At least 3 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant , sales coordinator or Office Administrator preferably in a pharmaceutical company
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite, familiarity with office management procedures and basic competence
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and deliver within stipulated timelines
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Customer-service orientation
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Self-starter who works well independently
Bachelor’s Degree preferable, additional qualifications will be an added advantage
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment which benefits our employees, patients and communities.