Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
No of Positions: 1
Ref no ICTA/PS/03/2020
The officer will be responsible to the PMO.
Duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- Coordinate and Supervise project installations in the region. This should include among others:
- Oversee project schedules, and resources
- Prepare and Submit Regular and periodic reports of the project status
- Manage the Authorities contractor to ensure adherence to time and quality requirements
- Organise and conduct project meetings
- Undertake design and installations of FTTx installations in the region
- Ensure all Telecoms AND civil works is done in accordance with ICTA Specifications, standards, processes, and procedures
- Identify training gaps and develop capacity development measures for team staff in the region
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects
- Provide technical support and maintenance for Field Operations and government offices in the region.
- Ensure Environmental Health Safety (EHS) and Occupational Safety Heath Administration (OSHA) standards are adhered to onsite.
- Carry out regular project inspections to ensure that its implemented as per the scope, quality and specifications
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- Bachelors’ Degree in Civil Engineering or in any other related discipline from a recognized institution
- At least two (2) years proven relevant work experience on supervision of civil work
- Candidate’s with hands on experience in outside plant (OSP) and Inside plant (ISP) fiber installations are advantaged
- Membership to a relevant professional body
- Proficiency in analytical methods and willing to learn ICT related installations and supervision.
- Meets the provision of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Excellent planning, organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills.
Closing date 29/09/2020