Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The County Assembly Service Board invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill ten (10) positions of internship in various departments within the County Assembly Service.
Duties and responsibilities
Interns will work under the guidance and supervision of senior officers in the respective departments deployed. Specific duties and responsibilities will be communicated upon deployment.
Duration of internship: The period for internship is twelve (12) months as per the Kakamega County Assembly Internship Policy.
All successful interns will be expected to have the National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) medical insurance cover or any other from a reputable medical insurance firm.
Successful interns will be entitled to;
- Payment of monthly stipend at the rate of Kshs.20,000/- (Twenty thousand shillings only)
- Subsistence allowance when out of duty station at the rates prescribed by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission
- Sick leave, annual leave and compassionate leave as applicable in the prevailing public service regulations
- Certificate of Internship Programme upon successful completion of the programme
Eligibility for internship
To be eligible for appointment as an intern, a candidate must:
- Posses a Bachelor’s Degree from a university recognized in Kenya; and
- Be computer literate.
How to Apply
All applications, accompanied by:
- A copy of National Identity Card or Passport
- Copies of academic certificates, Curriculum Vitae and other testimonials
- Clearance Certificates from:
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Commission for Higher Education (applicable to those with foreign degrees)
Should be delivered in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
County Assembly Service Board,
Kakamega County Assembly,
P.O. Box 1470– 50100,
Or hand delivered to the Office of the Clerk of County Assembly at the County Assembly Headquarters (Former County Council of Kakamega offices, next to the County Commissioner’s office) to be received
on or before Monday, 21st September, 2020 at 5.00 p.m.
Kakamega County Assembly is an equal opportunity employer.