Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to: Office Administrator
Job Purpose: Provide a high quality cleaning service that includes tasks such as vacuuming mopping, dusting, emptying bins and polishing surfaces.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
Under the management / direction of the Office Administrator, the General Office Worker will have the following responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Cleaning (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning vents, polishing etc.), stocking and supplying designated facility areas
- Emptying waste bins, transporting waste material to designated collection points
- To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks and drinking fountains
- Tea / coffee for Management meetings (if applicable).
- Kitchen duties (if applicable).
- To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
- 2 – 3 years corporate cleaning experience
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
- Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
- Client oriented – internally and externally
- Friendly and cleanliness
- Employees are required to work a maximum of 52 hours per week, on a shift basis. Shifts will be scheduled accordingly and slotted between 08h00 and 20h00 daily.
Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be shortlisted for interviews. If you do not receive a response within two weeks of the date this position was advertised, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This appointment will be made in line with the Nimble Group Employment equity plan.