Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Penda Health is an award-winning company that delivers high quality, trustworthy healthcare. Our vision is for everyone in Africa to have healthcare they can trust. Penda operates 16 Medical Centres in the Nairobi area and we are expanding to 19 branches by the end of 2020. Penda believes that quality care and great patient experience are the keys to achieving our vision for growth.
We are searching for caring and hardworking cleaners who want to become part of a great team that is committed to serving the communities where Penda operates. Being a cleaner at Penda Health means you are a powerful voice in the cleanliness and safety of the clinic, you are highly valued as the champion of our outlook.
- Keep the clinic and office completely clean at all times.
- Earn 5 stars for customer feedback on ‘nice facilities’ by proactively maintaining a clean and safe environment in the clinic.
- Follow all rules and practices to ensure sterile equipment and safe prevention of spreading infections and germs.
- Inspect facilities and equipment and inform managers of any repairs required in the clinic.
- Carry out any additional duties as may be assigned by your supervisor
- Fluent in Swahili or English
- Great team player with drive for results and enjoys being part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to use basic cleaning equipment
- Available full time
- Base salary + benefits such as full medical cover for yourself and family, monthly airtime, and regular training
- Lots of growth opportunities over time – you can even become a branch manager!
Location and Hours:
- We are a growing company with frequent openings at all our branches, preference will be given to candidates who are flexible about work location and hours.
We are accepting applications on a rolling basis, candidates who apply earlier will be given priority.