Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sanergy is an award-winning social enterprise that employs the circular economy approach to treat and convert all forms of urban waste into Evergrow Organic Fertilizer and Insect-Based Animal Protein. Sanergy manufacturers and distributes Evergrow Organic Fertilizer and KuzaPro Insect Based Animal Protein under the Farm Star brand. We are an increasingly sophisticated, highly intricate organization with many moving parts. Sanergy seeks accomplished, driven individuals who will make substantive contributions to the organization. We currently seek to recruit an Electrical Technician.
A typical day for you might include the following
- Hands-on maintenance of machinery – electrical.
- Train operators on AM and PM of equipment – electrical.
- Ensure operators conduct AM as required for both equipment – electrical
- Conduct PM as required of both equipment – electrical.
- Respond to breakdowns and resolve them immediately – electrical.
- Record all maintenance data – electrical related.
- Test and implement equipment improvements.
- Reduce MTTR(Mean Time To Repair) to less than a day
- Coordinate with vendors on the repair of the equipment
Skills and qualifications you’ll need
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering. A Degree in Electrical Engineering is desired.
- Must have knowledge on TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) and RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance)
- Demonstrate ability to conduct and train on Autonomous Maintenance activities.
- Ability to overhaul machines/engines. Ability to conduct Preventive Maintenance activities.
- Must have knowledge in electrical installation, service and repairs
- Ability to maintain electrical aspects of equipment and facilities.
- Ability to resolve breakdowns in a timely manner.
- Willingness to try new approaches.
- Needs to be proactive.
- Demonstrable experience in maintenance of electricals in equipment.
- Ability to work well with others.
Qualities you’ll need to fit in well with the Sanergy-Stars
● A collaborative spirit that compels you to work beyond your team
● A desire to understand and serve customers
● A willingness to embrace diversity, integrity, and empathy
● An innovative approach to assessing and testing new ideas
● An enthusiasm to achieve set targets and improve yourself professionally
Kindly note this position is based in Kinanie, Mavoko constituency and should you be successful you will be required to live close to the area. However, you may be called upon to work in our Nairobi Office from time to time