Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This role will support the Awards unit in planning, securing, and managing of both development and humanitarian awards over the life of award and closeout. This role will work collaboratively with Save the Children members and all thematic leads supporting them to ensure smooth management of development and humanitarian program awards, sub-awards and contracts, focusing on AMS data integrity/completeness, donor compliance, and accountability.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in International Development, Grants Management, Business administration or relevant field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a grant’s management role. Not-for-profit organization preferred.
- Computer fluency; highly competent using Microsoft Excel and other MS applications.
- Familiarity with computerized accounting systems
- Ability to gather facts and data, scrutinize with ease, determine a logical solution, and resolve issues with minimal supervision.
- Cultural awareness and ability to build relationships quickly with a wide variety of people.
- Proven ability to handle a workload and multi-task in order to meet deadlines.
- The highest level of integrity and commitment to preventing corruption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all departments
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all department
Contract duration: 6 months
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education, and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realize the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents