Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Partner Executive Support position for one of our clients
- Categorize issues, log and track all partner SIM registration related issues on the ticketing tool and ensure reports are generated on a regular basis and shared with the relevant stakeholders,
- Inform the issue reporter on status of the issue
- Verify partner identification and exact reversal request reported according to the predefined approved partner – agent, merchant, key account reversal business process. If partner doesn’t pass the identification verification, inform partner – agent, merchant, aggregator, key account that the request cannot be honored and request partner to provide missing/correct details
- Categorize issues and log the partner reversal related issues on the ticketing tool and ensure reversal reports are generated on a regular basis and shared with the relevant stakeholders.
- Inform the partner (agent) that the reversal if the reversal has been approved or not been approved and has since been escalated.
- Ensure all reversals are closed within the predefined and approved SLAs
- Prepare reports on partner registration issues, reversals, service recovery and general enquiries.
- Provide required issue and product reports as input to the money weekly, monthly report, including roadmaps and performance against target dates.
- Extract and share reports on issues logged, tracking the SLA of each issue resolutions and the status of each
- 1 year of experience in administration
- 2 years of experience from financial and or telecommunications will be an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent
How to Apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th September 2020.
Clearly indicate the job title “Partner Executive Support”.