Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council (KMPDC) is established under CAP 253 Laws of Kenya. The Mandate of the Council is to regulate the training, practice and licensing of medicine & dentistry and healthcare institutions that include private & mission hospitals, medical, dental centres & clinics, nursing and maternity homes and standalone funeral homes.
KMPDC wishes to recruit dynamic, result-oriented and self-driven Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions:
CUSTOMER CARE ASSISTANT (5 POSITIONS)
The Customer care Assistant will be reporting to the Manager, Customer care Department.
- Assist in day to day operations in the customer department.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner in accordance with the organization policies.
- Assist in creating effective customer service procedures, policies and standards.
- Assist in developing customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Assist in implementing an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer services activities and discussions.
- Assist in assessing service statistics and prepare detailed report on the findings.
- Assist in managing the approved budget within the customer care department.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken
- Managing a large number of incoming calls and emails
- Reporting back on results weekly to the Head of Department
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT:
- Diploma in Front Office/Customer Care/ Telephone and Reception Procedures from a recognized institution lasting not less than six months;
- Certificate in computer packages.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
- Ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- Thorough and pay attention to detail
- The ability to work well with others
- Sensitivity and understanding
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Delivering a comprehensive service to enquiring customers
- Possibly delegating certain customer enquiries to specific teams
- Efficiency and organizational skills
- Administrative skills
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Ability to build a sustainable relationships
- Minimum experience of 1 year in the relevant field.
How to Apply
All the shortlisted candidates must meet the provisions of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution. In this regard, the candidates should obtain clearance certificates from:
- Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Criminal Investigation Department;
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Credit Reference Bureau.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications enclosing certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed curriculum vitae giving details of telephone contact, e-mail addresses, names and valid current contacts of three referees on or before 11th September, 2020 to:
The Human Resource Manager
The Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council
P.O. Box 44839 – 00100
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
KMPDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and People Living with Disability and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more details, log into KMPDC website kmpdc.go.ke