IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council (KMPDC) is established under CAP 253 Laws of Kenya. The Mandate of the Council is to regulate the training, practice and licensing of medicine & dentistry and healthcare institutions that include private & mission hospitals, medical, dental centres & clinics, nursing and maternity homes and standalone funeral homes.
KMPDC wishes to recruit dynamic, result-oriented and self-driven Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions:
FINANCE OFFICER (1 POSITION)
The Finance Officer will be reporting to the Manager, Finance Department
- Assist in the preparation of budgets
- Assist in Managing records and receipts
- Assist in reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Assist in preparing balance sheets
- Assist in processing invoices
- Assist in developing an in-depth knowledge of organizational products and process
- Providing customer service to clients
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management or Bachelors Degree in Commerce (Finance Option in both) or
- Certified Public Accountant Section 2
CORE COMPETENCIES FOR THE POSITION:
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software.
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Minimum experience of 2 years’ in the relevant field.
How to Apply
All the shortlisted candidates must meet the provisions of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution. In this regard, the candidates should obtain clearance certificates from:
- Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Criminal Investigation Department;
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Credit Reference Bureau.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications enclosing certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed curriculum vitae giving details of telephone contact, e-mail addresses, names and valid current contacts of three referees on or before 11th September, 2020 to:
The Human Resource Manager
The Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council
P.O. Box 44839 – 00100
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
KMPDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and People Living with Disability and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more details, log into KMPDC website kmpdc.go.ke