Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council (KMPDC) is established under CAP 253 Laws of Kenya. The Mandate of the Council is to regulate the training, practice and licensing of medicine & dentistry and healthcare institutions that include private & mission hospitals, medical, dental centres & clinics, nursing and maternity homes and standalone funeral homes.
KMPDC wishes to recruit dynamic, result-oriented and self-driven Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions:
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER (1 POSITION)
The Human Resource Officer will be reporting to the Manager, Human Resource Department.
- Drafting routine correspondences
- Sorting, filing and dispatching mails and correspondence documents
- Ensuring security of files and documents
- Preparation of indents
- Ensuring Occupational safety for staff
- Processing of Human Resource statistics and reports
- Handling Staff Training matters
- Indexing of Medical and Dental Officer Interns
- Assist in Internship placement of Medical, Dental and Community Oral Health Officers.
- Assist the Human Resource Manager in Performance contracting and appraisal processes.
- Assist in Analyzing of Electronic attendance register.
- Represent the Department in meetings or official forums as may be required.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the Chief Executive Officer
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Social sciences, Human Resource Training and Development or related Courses.
- Must be Computer Literate.
CORE COMPETENCIES FOR THE POSITION:
- Ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- Thorough and pay attention to detail
- The ability to work well with others
- Sensitivity and understanding
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in Human Resource Department or related field.
How to Apply
All the shortlisted candidates must meet the provisions of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution. In this regard, the candidates should obtain clearance certificates from:
- Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Criminal Investigation Department;
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Credit Reference Bureau.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications enclosing certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed curriculum vitae giving details of telephone contact, e-mail addresses, names and valid current contacts of three referees on or before 11th September, 2020 to:
The Human Resource Manager
The Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council
P.O. Box 44839 – 00100
Or email to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
KMPDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and People Living with Disability and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more details, log into KMPDC website kmpdc.go.ke