Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council (KMPDC) is established under CAP 253 Laws of Kenya. The Mandate of the Council is to regulate the training, practice and licensing of medicine & dentistry and healthcare institutions that include private & mission hospitals, medical, dental centres & clinics, nursing and maternity homes and standalone funeral homes.
KMPDC wishes to recruit dynamic, result-oriented and self-driven Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions:
MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER (1 POSITION)
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will be reporting to the Manager, Human Resource Department.
- Assist in Development and implementation of result-based monitoring, evaluation and reporting system with detailed guideline for its implementation.
- Assist the Assistant Human Resource in the Monitoring and Evaluation components, identify delivery issues of the component and ensure effective coordination of the component activities for quality and consistency;
- Assist in generating outputs and results specified for a particular project;
- Identification of research and M&E priorities and including these in annual plans;
- Assist the Assistant Human Resource to Coordinate , organize, facilitate different research/evaluation (performance evaluation, baseline, mid-term evaluation, final evaluation, etc.) using both qualitative and quantitative methods;
- Assist the Assistant Human Resource in Identification and documentation of success stories, achievements, lesson learned and document recommendations to be integrated into broader knowledge management efforts.
- Compile and disseminate information extracted from all available information management systems to the Chief Executive Officer and other department as needed.
- Collaboration and coordination with Human Resource Department, and other organizations on monitoring and evaluation issues.
Assist the Human Resource Department in organization and conduct of results-oriented trainings in the relevant areas.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT:
Bachelor’s degree in statistics, Monitoring and Evaluation Project Management or an equivalent
CORE COMPETENCIES FOR THE POSITION:
- Ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- Thorough and pay attention to detail
- The ability to work well with others
- Sensitivity and understanding
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Active listening skills
Minimum experience of 1 year in the relevant field.
How to Apply
All the shortlisted candidates must meet the provisions of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution. In this regard, the candidates should obtain clearance certificates from:
- Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Criminal Investigation Department;
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Credit Reference Bureau.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications enclosing certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed curriculum vitae giving details of telephone contact, e-mail addresses, names and valid current contacts of three referees on or before 11th September, 2020 to:
The Human Resource Manager
The Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council
P.O. Box 44839 – 00100
Or email to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
KMPDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and People Living with Disability and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more details, log into KMPDC website kmpdc.go.ke