Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council (KMPDC) is established under CAP 253 Laws of Kenya. The Mandate of the Council is to regulate the training, practice and licensing of medicine & dentistry and healthcare institutions that include private & mission hospitals, medical, dental centres & clinics, nursing and maternity homes and standalone funeral homes.
KMPDC wishes to recruit dynamic, result-oriented and self-driven Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions:
PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT (1 POSITION)
The Procurement Assistant will be reporting to the Manager, Procurement Department.
- Assist the general control over all inventories of supplies.
- Assist in dispatching supplies to the user departments
- Assist Procurement Manager in Creating and Receiving Orders;
- Assist user departments generate orders and communicate with them on developing specifications.
- Assist in periodic physical inventory counts of items in the stores
- Assist to fully maintain stock control records by organizing and maintaining documents of supplies received, requisitions from user departments
- Assist in preparation and maintenance of assets register
- Ensure that all assets of the Council have been marked
- Assist in Researching market sources and vendors to locate and ensure most cost effective and competitive pricing for the purchase of supplies and services.
- Assist in coordination of committees on procurement activities.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT:
- Have a diploma in procurement/supply chain management/logistics or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- A degree in procurement/supply chain management/logistics is an added advantage.
- Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Have a minimum of one year experience in procurement or any related field.
CORE COMPETENCIES FOR THE POSITION:
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills
Minimum experience of 1 year in the relevant field.
How to Apply
All the shortlisted candidates must meet the provisions of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution. In this regard, the candidates should obtain clearance certificates from:
- Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Criminal Investigation Department;
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Credit Reference Bureau.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications enclosing certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed curriculum vitae giving details of telephone contact, e-mail addresses, names and valid current contacts of three referees on or before 11th September, 2020 to:
The Human Resource Manager
The Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council
P.O. Box 44839 – 00100
Or email to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
KMPDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and People Living with Disability and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more details, log into KMPDC website kmpdc.go.ke