Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council (KMPDC) is established under CAP 253 Laws of Kenya. The Mandate of the Council is to regulate the training, practice and licensing of medicine & dentistry and healthcare institutions that include private & mission hospitals, medical, dental centres & clinics, nursing and maternity homes and standalone funeral homes.
KMPDC wishes to recruit dynamic, result-oriented and self-driven Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions:
REGISTRATION OFFICER (1 POSITION)
The Registration Officer will be reporting to the Manager, Registration Department
- Assist in Creating, maintaining and updating doctors, COHOs and institutions files.
- Assist in Ensuring the Registry is physically well maintained.
- Assist in Preparing, compiling and sort documents for data entry
- Assist in Checking source documents for accuracy
- Assist in Verifying data and correct data where necessary
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Update data and delete unnecessary files on the database
- Combine and rearrange data from source documents where required
- Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms
- Transcribe information into required electronic format
- Scan documents into document management systems or databases
- Check completed work for accuracy
- Store completed documents in designated locations
- Maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks
- Respond to requests for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- You will be expected to report to work daily from Monday to Friday starting at 8.00am and work up to 5.30pm; however, you may be required to work late or even on weekends when duty so demands.
- Compiling daily, weekly and monthly reports to be submitted to the Council secretariat; and
- Any other duty that will be assigned to you by the Chief Executive Officer of the Council including weekends.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT:
Diploma in Communication or Law or Administration or Information Communication and Technology or an equivalent.
CORE COMPETENCIES FOR THE POSITION:
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software.
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills
Minimum experience of 1 year in the relevant field.
How to Apply
All the shortlisted candidates must meet the provisions of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution. In this regard, the candidates should obtain clearance certificates from:
- Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Criminal Investigation Department;
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Credit Reference Bureau.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications enclosing certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed curriculum vitae giving details of telephone contact, e-mail addresses, names and valid current contacts of three referees on or before 11th September, 2020 to:
The Human Resource Manager
The Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council
P.O. Box 44839 – 00100
Or email to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
KMPDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and People Living with Disability and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more details, log into KMPDC website kmpdc.go.ke