Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Vacancy no: AKHK/MDD/L/002
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing consultancy and quality clinical judgment to patients in Ambulatory and Emergency Medicine.
- Assessment of patients and manage the patient case.
- Performance of investigative and therapeutic procedures.
- Perform minor surgeries.
- Re-asses and follow up patients.
- Be a good team player and work harmoniously with colleagues.
- Comply with the hospital Confidentiality and privacy policies.
- M.B.Ch.B or equivalent from a recognized University.
- More than one – year working experience.
- Must be Registered / Licensed by the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Competency in emergency procedures e.g. ACLS, ATLS etc. will be an added advantage.
- Excellent public relations and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before 19th September 2020.
The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g. “STEWARD (LOCUM) AKHK/HCD/L/004”
Positions that have the word Kisumu at the end e.g. “Steward (Locum) – Kisumu” means that the available locum is only for our Kisumu facility.
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, medical examination, or any fee)
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”