Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
The Regional Communication and Brand Manager is responsible raising CBM’s profile as a Disability Inclusive Development Organisation, contributing towards establishing and maintaining strategic alliances, and generating support for CBM’s cause among stakeholders. Specifically, the Regional Communication Brand Manager is responsible for handling the communication needs of the Region, through development and implementation of relevant communication, social marketing, and advocacy plans and strategies.
· Support in the development of the Regional Communications Strategy and implementation of the same amongst the target groups.
· Development and implementation of the Communications and branding budgets and Annual Work Plans in tandem with applicable operational guidelines.
· Support to Country Offices in the evaluation of communications and documentation needs, and development of communication plans embedded in the annual work plans.
· Handle strategic regional external communications planning entailing message and material development, coordination of conferences and events, and support to continuous relationship building.
· Participate in generation and development of diverse brand material for official website, communication and publicity tools for a wide variety of stakeholders.
· Lead and manage the CBM external newsletter with content from the regional office.
· Participate in the developing, packaging and production of CBM communication briefs and publications for use within and with other external stakeholders.
· Coordinate the development of regional corporate merchandise, branding of assets, reports and other communication material to increase brand visibility within CBM, and amongst the relevant external stakeholders.
· Undertake an advisory role Country Offices and RH Departments on CBM branding and messaging guidelines for consistency in all brand collateral materials.
· Participate in the generation and development of diverse content for the official website, newsletters, annual reports, communication and publicity tools for a wide variety of stakeholders.
· Contribute to the preparation of communications and fundraising materials alongside coordination with donors in resource collection and fundraising drives in the region, and provide input on the developed products from these initiatives.
· Support and contribute to timely and quality case studies (human interest stories and best practices) to highlight programme achievements for internal and external consumption.
· Prepare organizational leadership and other designated spokespersons for media and public speaking opportunities.
· Represent CBM in various communications forums and meetings
· Act as the in house editor for review of official external communication materials.
Capacity Building and Knowledge Management
· Support planning and drive implementation of continuous capacity development initiatives that will actively build the advocacy and communication capacities of identified country offices, departments and partners, as well as support development of proposals in regard to unique communication activities.
· Build and maintain relationships with media contacts, key public sector allies, and issue stakeholders in order to achieve CBM’s communication objectives.
Social Media, Web and Online Management
§ Manage the Regional Website through up to date and regular thematic focused messages showcasing CBM’s programme work and values through use of creative means to write, edit, upload and manage written/image/video promotional content.
§ Coordinate the overall design and effective management of all the Region’s social media platforms and ensure that content is up-to date.
§ Coordinate web projects across departments and maintain consistent branding throughout all web platforms.
§ Copyedit and proofread all web content.
§ Ensure timely and quality success stories (human interest stories and best practices) for website and other platforms to highlight programme achievements.
§ Uncover, refine and iterate on our audiences’ insights that drive engagement, contribution and participation in the digital space, by identifying opportunities for creative engagement by our audiences.
§ Monitor trends using online community tools and applications; in order to remain aware of market changes and developments.
§ Support in developing documentation of key learnings of CBM activities to share with CBM’s project partners and the wider audience.
§ Lead and manage the content development, editing and publishing of the Regional Newsletter.
§ Undertake photography for CBM RH activities especially during events and partnership engagements.
§ Maintain and manage an information resource centre and coordinating use of its resources i.e. Picture & Video database
Education, Knowledge & Professional Experience:
· Master’s degree in Communication, Public Relations, Media or related area.
· Minimum five years’ work experience in a similar position, preferably in an INGO.
· Familiarity with brand philosophy and experience in conceptualizing and managing brand promotion activities in line with brand definition
· Ability to prioritise work, and meet deadlines.
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information
· Proven track record in documentation and brand management
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with people at all levels of the organisation and from different backgrounds and cultures
· Ability to analyse and present detailed information
· Ability and experience of writing for different purposes
· Excellent organisational and time management skills and meets deadlines with minimal supervision
How to apply
Candidates with the required profile and proven experiences, who meet these qualifications, are invited to submit via e-mail, a letter of motivation, stating why he/she wishes to work for CBM, CV, three professional references and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.Application deadline: 23rd September 2020The future job holder will adhere to CBM’s values and commits to CBM’s Code of Conduct and Safeguarding Policy. CBM encourages persons with disabilities who meet the qualifications to apply for this position. For further information about CBM’s inclusion policy, please visit our Resources & Publications section at http://www.cbm.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.