Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CMA CGM Logistics is part of the group CMA CGM covering all the aspects of Supply Chain.
Present in more than 120 countries, CMA CGM Logistics CMA CGM Logistics is also the supply, receipt, storage, order preparation, customs, transport to production sites (or via platforms).
Under the authority of the DGM Finance & Development, the Finance Manager manages all day to day finance activities for the East Africa Cluster (Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Burundi, South Sudan and Tanzania), and is a key contributor in new projects and change management as directed by Top management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the accounting team
- Produce accounting and financial information that is accurate, reliable and compliant with local rules and Group financial processes and procedures (IFRS, etc.)
- Ensure the application of Group financial rules and procedures (customer collection, treasury, working capital, financing)
- Ensure fiscal compliance of the concerned entities
- Build the budget with the Management of the entity and ensure its monitoring and as business partner support the Management in all development and optimization projects of the entities
- Serve as a reference for local authorities in his/her scope of responsibilities: financial institutions, legal auditors (and other external bodies) and for Group internal departments
- Propose, implement, monitor all necessary actions to reach performance targets (KPI) set up by the Group and contribute to the optimization of financial processes
- Ensure the appropriation and the correct application of internal control rules and warn the General Manager as well as Group Finance Department (Financial control Department) and Fraud department of any fraud and/or compliance issue
- Orchestrate an efficient working relationship with the Shared Services Centre’s accounting team in India
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum relevant work experience of seven (7) years, two (2) of which in middle or senior management;
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or related fields, be a CPA(K) or ACCA and or with Master degree in business with a focus on finance and accounting
- Must have experience in supply chain set upv or big 4 accounting auditing firms
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong team management skills
CMA CGM Logistics is part of the successful CMA CGM Group, the world’s 3rd largest container shipping company