Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for Senior Technical Systems Engineer who can develop, install, deploy, test configure and optimise IT systems and networks used within our client-based infrastructure.
S/he will be part of a team of engineers that demonstrate technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring high levels of availability, performance and security.
Will include but not limited to;
- Managing and monitoring all infrastructure and system installations, including configurations, testing and maintenance
- Implementing, developing and maintaining systems documentation, backups and redundancy strategies.
- Assisting in pre-sales efforts by attending meetings, presenting to clients and helping to prepare design and scope of work documents
- Working as a team leader in implementation of projects.
- Engaging with senior management regularly with reports on project status, activities and achievements
- Interacting with clients to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently. Able to carry out Proof of Concepts (PoC’s).
- Providing 2nd and 3rd level support (on or off-Site support)
- Liaising with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
2. Experience in IT with the following technical skills;
a. 5+ years’ experience in System administration (Windows and Linux)
b. 5+ years’ Experience in VMware. VCP Certification an added advantage
c. 5+ years’ experience in storage Solutions (EMC and NetApp). Preffered experience in NetApp C-Dot & ONTAP Select. Certification will be an added advantage
d. 5+ years’ experience in Networking and Security (Switching, WANs, VLANs, VPNs, Firewalls)
e. 5+ Years’ experience in backup solutions (Veeam, Symantec, Tape Backup solutions)
f. 3+ years experiences in Cloud platform technologies (VMware and Azure)
g. Experience in Project management. Certification will be an added advantage
3. Good communication skills (written and spoken), interpersonal skills, problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills.
4. Flexibility to work weekends and nights as may be required.