Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Responsible for Providing strategic leadership as well as formulating and implementing policies/strategies in the Risk Management Division in accordance the relevant legislative laws, regulations and operating procedures.
TASKS AND OUTPUTS:
- Oversee Business Intelligence and Analysis: i.e. intelligence gathering from various sources; Intelligence analysis and valuation function.
- Oversee Profiling and Targeting: i.e. development of profiles; maintaining system selectivity and profiling, system uploads; Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) the profiled and targeted declarations.
- Oversee Post Clearance Audit function.
- Oversee Debt Management function.
- A bachelor’s degree in a business-related field from a recognized institution.
- A Master’s Degree in the relevant field as an added advantage
- Postgraduate Diploma/Certificate in Customs Administration.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in a similar role (especially in field operations) with at least 5 years in a senior management role.
Competencies required for this Role:
- Strong managerial, administrative and leadership skills;
- Excellent decision making capabilities;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to convey conceptual and complex ideas and information;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make evaluative judgment;
- Computer proficiency in the standard packages (word processing, e-mail and internet use);
- Demonstrate capability to drive performance and achievement;
- Effective interpersonal skills and delivery techniques to interact with, engage and inspire his/her team;
- Proactive and self-driven with a capability of building teams.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 5.00 pm on 23rd September, 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.