Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Payroll Accountants (3 Posts)
We are looking for an experienced payroll accountants to overview daily payroll operations in our farm. Your primary responsibility will be to issue employee payments, considering deductions and withholdings. You’ll prepare payroll schedules and records and you’ll contribute to various accounting tasks, such as updating payroll files and deduction of all statutory taxes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee employee paychecks
- Calculate net salaries considering deductions and withholdings
- Maintaining general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Ensure payroll and tax documents are accurate
- Update general ledger and payroll files
- Monitor paid and unpaid leaves
- Process overtime earnings or holiday deductions
- Ensure compliance with governmental laws on payroll accounting and taxes
- Resolve payroll problems (e.g. overlooked bank holidays, late payments, etc.)
- Produce payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, complete external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- To ensure there is comply with legal requirements.
- To secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Protecting organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Answer employee questions concerning payroll
- Participate in payroll audits
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- CPA professional qualification.
- At least 3 years progressively responsible experience in the accounting or related field.
- Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles.
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel, Quick Books or other similar programs.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty.
- Team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.