Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Enterprise Sales & Retention – Large Enterprise and Public Sector within the Enterprise Business Unit Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Sector Manager – Enterprise Sales & Retention, the Account Relationship Manager will be responsible for Strategic Accounts (TML-Target Market List) within Multinational Corporation (MNC)/VGE vertical. The key objective will be to drive and achieve revenue targets through solution selling and segment propositions.
- Device strategic plans for Relationship penetration and ensure implementation of tactical plans including pipeline management.
- Proactive Relationship performance management and tracking
- Grow Solution Sales within MNC/VGE TML; through acquisition and penetration.
- Provide thought leadership and Insights from customer engagements within the Multinational Corporation/VGE Vertical.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting for sales orders and customer interactions
- Implement daily, Weekly and monthly monitoring for the sales and client service teams’ performance and manage reporting cycles (daily, weekly and monthly).
- Maintain regular contact with Regional and Global Account Managers to keep abreast with global trends for MNC customers under management
- Strict adherence on use of CRM (SFA) systems for progressing customer orders and reporting.
- Timely circulation of customer meeting minutes (Not later than 24 Hrs.)
- Follow through on all customer issues until closure.
- Maintaining communication with the customer throughout the entire customer journey.
- Ensure an Enterprise delight index score by end of period as advised by the business from time to time.
- 99% first contact resolution
- 99% adherence to SLA
- Ensure minimum churn (less than 1%) on both customer base and revenues as set out in target goal sheet
- Degree in Commerce/ ICT or Business related;
- Sales experience of 4-5 years preferably managing in a B2G or B2B environment;
- At least 5 years of experience working for a telecommunications company;
- Knowledge/ Work experience in ICT, among regional and or global accounts/enterprise solution sales experience;
- Experience working within an international and distributed team;
- Strong relationship building skills, preferably from a major blue chip company;
- Drive identification and adoption of relevant segment propositions.
As part of our recruitment process we will request the below documentation which will be required as soft copies at a later stage of the process.
- An updated CV with a confirmation of three referees- 2 must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field. If the referees are within the same organization that you are working with, you will need to confirm to us that it’s okay to contact them in writing (via email). This also includes all references within the Human Resources department.
- Scanned copy of certificate of good conduct from the CID (Less than 1 year old) – Applicable to Kenyans Only
- Scanned copy of certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) – Applicable to Kenyans Only
- Scanned copy of your National ID / Passport-Legal Form of Identification
Last Date to Apply: Sep 15, 2020