Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client is part of the Personal Care Products Manufacturing Industry with 70 total employees across all of its locations and generates $7.52 million in sales (USD) annually.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronic Engineering
- 5 years of experience in a similar role in a busy manufacturing company.
- Courses in Basic Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics is a plus
- Basic CAD & Drafting skills
- Solid and proven technical background
- Fast learner and someone that takes the initiative
- An active participant on a team or in a collaborative environment
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Performs preventive/corrective maintenance to minimize and eliminate downtime
- Diagnoses causes of malfunctions or failures, recommends modification or replacement of failed equipment and parts
- Ensure that all work is undertaken in compliance with the operating procedures, legislation and the codes of practice.
- Ensure 98% plant availability mechanically.
- Undertake a variety of mechanical fitting duties, maintain production machineries, fit/ assembly of mechanical components making use of appropriate machinery /hand tools.
- Performs basic cutting and welding procedures.
- Maintains, diagnoses and repairs a variety of equipment including; high pressure pumps, centrifugal pumps, conveyor systems, air compressors, electro-mechanical equipment, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, pressure equipment, generator.
- Responsible for ensuring the duties of their position are performed in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- Performs preventive/predictive maintenance procedures e.g. daily checklists and advise the company on areas of improvement to maximize output and reduce breakdowns
- Installs and/or replaces new or reconditioned repair parts.
- Tests equipment for proper operation.
- Record and track key KPIs & technical data such as energy consumption, water usage, spare parts inventory, MTBF, MTBW, MTTR
- Fill and maintain Job cards / work orders for maintenance tasks performed.
- Performs and ensure assigned duties are completed within set time frames.
- Handle any other duties assigned by management from time to time
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th September 2020. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer