Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: Customer Experience
Position Reporting to: Team Leader – Retention
Job Purpose / Summary: To support and retain our current subscribers using selling techniques in order to achieve customer reconnection targets. Educate customers on competitive pricing and product information; assist the customer in comparing and contrasting our products versus competition.
A customer-centric mindset is necessary in order to ensure long-term customer satisfaction.
- Handle outbound disconnect/downgrade calls from existing customers
- Responsible for skillfully retaining customers through positive relationship building
- Diffuse the irate customer situation by utilizing strong listening skills and probing techniques
- Identify reason(s) for disconnect and overcome objections in an effort to retain the customer
- Save and re-sell the value of our products and services by properly aligning their features, benefits and price with the needs of our customers
- Effectively transition from the save to upgrading the customer to additional products and services
- Provide exceptional customer care across all call types including escalations, technical support and billing
- Track the primary reasons for requests to disconnect service in specific geographic areas by competition and forward the information to the appropriate departments for further investigation
- Take ownership of customers’ concerns and act as a primary contact, providing name and telephone extension to help build confidence
- Report customer problems to escalation departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain knowledge of all marketing campaigns, competitive campaigns/pricing, save offers, and make appropriate use of campaigns/save offers in retaining customers
- Provide explanation and interpretation of billing system information
- Adhere to productivity metrics to ensure all calls are handled in a timely and efficient manner
- Experience over 1 year in a Retention/Churn team in a Telco company
- Customer-centric mentality & passion for the customer
- Must have ability to complete all work
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Effective listening skills with high level of empathy
- Effective verbal communication skills, including grammar and tone
- Ability to probe and correctly identify customer needs/concerns.
- Strong Problem solving ability
- Exceptional sales skills in order to save and upgrade customers
- Proven ability in objection handling techniques
- Ability to deal with rejection
- Manage confrontation and remain confident
- Ability to provide complete customer service, overcome customer objections and retain customers.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with job the title on the respective subject line not later than 15th September, 2020.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.