Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Key responsibilities & deliverables;
- Post current openings on JIJI and various recruitment sites
- Prepare Job description of various Job Opening
- Carry out initial shortlist for interview
- Schedule interview, call potential candidates for interviews
- Send offer letters and regrets to candidates
- Keep an eye on current talent pool and available talent for hiring
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Academic Qualifications and Skills
- Degree/ Diploma In HR or Business Administration
- 1 year experience in a busy recruitment firm is an added advantage
- Proven experience in hiring Sales People
- Head Hunting and talent poaching is a necessary skill
- Analytical skills
- Presentations skills
Why work for us
Jiji.co.ke is the No1 online marketplace in Kenya! We have engaged thousands of the brightest minds around the world, all focused towards one goal – bringing sellers and buyers together to interact and trade from the comfort of their digital devices. We are currently looking for results-driven and entrepreneurial individuals to join our elite team Nairobi, Kenya. Our fun, informal and entrepreneurial culture makes Jiji.co.ke the best place to build your future with an international company.
Salary 30,000 – 45,000 kshs (net)
How to Apply
Send us your detailed resume with the title RECRUITMENT AGENT to email@example.com