Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HEAD, SUPPLY CHAIN
REF NO. NHIF/HSC/006/20
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Head of Supply Chain to join our team. You will report to the CEO and be responsible for the procurement of products, services and goods by identifying potential supplier sources, screening them and negotiating favorable payment terms in compliance with the provisions of the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act 2015.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Collaborate with key management persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the organization.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Build relationships within the Fund and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.
- Excellent communication skills
- Supplier Relationship Management Skills
- Financial Acumen to apply a broad understanding of financial management principals to ensure decisions are fiscally responsible and based on procurement budget.
- Talented in negotiation and networking
- Technology Skills to embrace new software and tools on a daily basis and prepared to learn about and implement new technology.
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication and time management skills
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A of a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields; Procurement and Supplies, Stores and Inventory Management, Commerce, Economics, or any other relevant field from a recognized university;
- A Master’s degree is a strong added advantage
- Possess a post graduate Certification in Procurement/Supply Chain Management from Kenya Institute of Supply Chain Management (KISM) and a member in good standing with a valid practicing certificate.
- Have relevant experience of not less than nine (9) years in Supply Chain three (3) years at managerial level.
HOW TO APPLY
We appreciate your application and advise that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted and invited for interview. Each application should be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national ID and other relevant supporting documents and submitted through firstname.lastname@example.org to The Chief Executive Officer by 16th September, 2020.
All applications should be clearly marked “Position Title and Reference Number on the subject line.
Applicants are required to obtain clearance from the following bodies:
- Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Any of the Registered Credit Reference Bureaus; and
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Police Clearance certificate).