Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: Production – Signage & Point of Purchase Branding,
Salary: Competitive Based on Experience,
Our client is a leading outdoor advertising company in the East and Central Africa Regions. They seek to hire a well-experienced Production Manager tasked with strategic production planning, coordinating and controlling the manufacturing processes so that products are delivered on time and within budget. The successful candidate will lead a team in the production of signage and point-of-purchase branding materials.
- Plan and draw up a production schedule
- Decide on and ensure to order required resources, and that stock levels remain adequate
- Select equipment and ensure regular maintenance
- Set the quality standards for production
- Ensure that the production will be cost effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with both clients and managers
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed, ensuring maximum utilization of resources
- Monitor and supervise the workshop teams to ensure that they adhere to all specifications of any given work
- Monitor productivity rates and product quality standards and implement quality control measures
- Organize and ensure repair of any damaged equipment
- Ensure that packaging of finished products is done well to avoid any damage during delivery
- Continuously research, identify and advise on new innovative and creative production technology to increase and enhance output
- Liaise with different departments, teams and companies including marketing, sales, finance and HR managers, suppliers and clients
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and within budget, and that quality standards and targets are met
- Work with managers to implement the company’s policies
- Collate and analyses data, putting together production reports
- Motivate production team to ensure optimum performance
- Review worker performance and identify training needs
- Any other official duties allocated to you by your line manager
Skills & Qualification
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or an equivalent. Master’s Degree in Business Administration will be an added advantage
- At least 8 years’ of experience, with at least 3 of these in a similar production management role
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Excellent leadership and project management skills
- ICT literacy to deal with various technologies and programs
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
- Results-driven approach to work
- Ability to work in a logical, systematic manner
- Ability to motivate others to meet deadlines
- 8 years of experience, 3 of these in production management is a must
- Experience in a similar industry preferred
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering required
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Production Manager – Signage & POP) to email@example.com before Friday 18th September 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.