Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Title: Technical Sales Executive – Solar Systems,
Industry: Renewable Energy,
Salary: 50K -70K,
Our client is a well-established renewable energy company that deals with the design and sale of different solar systems. They seek to hire Solar Sales Representatives who will be responsible for acquiring new business and upgrading current customer database through prospecting, sizing and quotations of client’s solution.
- Achieve and exceed annual solar sales targets
- Provide product, service and technical information to existing and possible clients
- Arrange for demonstration and trial installations of equipment products and services
- Partner with real estate companies, and solicit off-grid and grid-tied systems, solar water pumping and power backup systems business in new upcoming estates
- Prepare quotations and directly present to clients and demonstrate how our product meets client’s needs
- Personally hand-over your client’s systems, ensuring that you give basic training on usage
- Accurately diagnose problems with installed equipment, giving feedback to clients as appropriate
- Establish new accounts and service contracts. For every installation done, ensure you sign in a service contract
- Service existing installations in line with the service contract
- Set standards for all our installations and regularly conduct audits to ensure sustainability
- Monitor and sign off all systems installed by authorized third party installers, ensuring best practice standards are maintained
- Manage accounts debt collections and payments in line with company credit policies.
- Contribute to technical sales effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and course of action; implementing directives and giving a one point lesson (OPL)
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities
- Maintain a data base for contractors, quantity surveyors, architects, real estate agents, commercial and medium/small scale developers etc. who can partner with our organization
- Advise management on strategic issues relating to product line, new/emerging market trends, competitors’ products, new proposals and problem areas.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Energy Engineering/B.Comm/Business Administration with related professional qualifications in sales and marketing.
- At least 3 years of experience in solar sales
- Proven track record of exceeding solar sales targets
- Thorough knowledge of off-grid and grid-tied systems, solar water pumping and power backup products/systems and installation, and all our product range.
- Basic knowledge in troubleshooting of off-grid and grid-tied systems, solar water pumping and power backup system installations
- High level of Integrity
- Strong, clear communication skills.
- Strong organization, planning and team building skills
- Strong commitment and self-drive
- Proactive and result oriented individual, with sound management skills
- Be ready to travel extensively and at short notice.
Solar sales experience is a MUST
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Technical Sales Executive – Solar Systems) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Wednesday 16th September 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.