Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
TEMPORARY ASSISTANT – ICT HELP DESK: ONE (1) POSITION
CONTRACT PERIOD: Six (6) Months Fixed Term Contract
SUPERVISOR: Network & Security Administrator
- Manning the Authority’s IT help desk and responds to user requests for assistance;
- Installing and configuring desktop computers, laptops and peripherals such as printers, scanners and related hardware;
- User account management i.e. user creation, password management etc;
- Troubleshooting issues with end point/client equipment, including hardware, network and peripherals; undertaking repairs and corrections where required;
- Managing hardware warranty and contracted vendor liaisons for computer and peripheral equipment;
- Conducting computer equipment Inventory documentation and maintenance;
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Escalating complex issues to the senior members of the ICT team
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or its equivalent
- One-year experience in ICT end-user support
- A certificate in A+/N+, ITIL is an added advantage
- Ability to clearly communicate issues both orally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to act with integrity when under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Be a team player
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to apply new technical innovations on assigned tasks
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before September 15, 2020
Note: Please provide complete and accurate information pertaining to the instructions provided in the e-recruitment portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.