Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Assistant Director, Administration Services / Deputy Sub-County Administrator, Job Group “P”-4Posts
The holders will report to the Director Administrative Services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing service delivery in the area of jurisdiction
- Developing programs and projects to empower the community.
- Coordinating and facilitating citizen participation in the development of policy plans and delivery of services.
- Facilitating inter-governmental relations and conflict resolutions.
- Overseeing safe custody of county Government assets in the area of jurisdictions.
- Coordinating and liaising with other directorates and departments in the area ofjurisdiction.
- Ensuring compliance with legal statutory and regulatory requirements in the area of jurisdiction.
- Liaising with the relevant stakeholders to organize public fora on development and review of policies, strategies and guidelines.
- Ensuring compliance with national values and principles of good governance and enhancing administrative capacity effective functions and governance at the local level.
- Identifying development projects.
- Disseminating information to the public.
- Providing linkage between the office and the community.
- Submitting of periodic reports to the immediate supervisor
- Performing any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor
Requirements for appointment
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- Minimum nine (9) years’ professional experience in administration in the public or private sector, five (5) of which should be in senior management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Business Administration, Community Development or any other Social Science from a recognized institution in Kenya,
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Compliance with the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Terms of service
Three (3) years contract.
Salary and benefits
Salary will be as per the regulations by Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
How to Apply
Hard copy of duly filled Employment Form together with the required documents should be sent or hand delivered to:
NYERI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
MINISTRY OF PUBLIC WORKS
FORMER DIVISIONAL SUPPLIES OFFICES
P.O BOX 90-10100,
CELLPHONE: 0745342000 / 0733977003
All applications (hard delivered or through post office) should be received on or before 25th September 2020 at 5.00pm
- Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be through the above provided address and cellphone.
- The County Public Service Board does not charge for any of the recruitment exercises, including shortlisting and appointment. Any request for payment or favor should be reported to the police or to the County Public Service Board. You can use our cellphone numbers: 0745342000 / 0733977003
- The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer
- People living with disability are encouraged to apply
- Candidates who applied in the previous advert are encouraged to re-apply
- All applicants (apart from applicants for the position of fire engine operator) will be required to attach the following compliances in their application:
- A Higher Education Loans Board Clearance Certificate;
- A Valid Certificate of Good Conduct / Police clearance
- A Credit Reference Bureau Clearance Certificate from a recognized body;
- A Kenya Revenue Authority Clearance Certificate;
Shortlisted candidates for the position of Fire Engine Operators will be required to avail the compliances.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted by the Board.