Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Generating the income for commercial radio stations from advertising sales and sponsorship
Duties and Responsibilities
- have excellent sales skills and the drive to sell
- have strong business skills and the ability to make accurate revenue forecasts
- have the confidence and determination to pursue leads, overcome obstacles and secure deals
- be able to handle rejection
- have excellent writing and presentation skills
- have excellent communication skills, complemented by diplomacy
- be familiar with the potential of digital communication channels for advertising and marketing campaigns
- be able to think creatively and generate original ideas
- pay close attention to detail
- be able to work calmly effectively under pressure, react quickly, and meet tight deadlines
- have knowledge of the law, ethics and industry regulations around radio sales
- understand when it is necessary, and how to acquire, the relevant clearances and licences, including copyright and music clearances
- understand the requirements of the relevant health and safety legislation and procedures
- have strong IT skills, including word processing and data handling
- have knowledge of the radio market, different station and programme styles, and audience demographics
- Responsible for generating the income from advertising sales and sponsorship.
- Degree / Diploma Sales & Marketing
- Demonstrate good administrative skills
- Attention to detail and an interest in radio.
- Excellent communication Skills- both verbal and written
- A course in marketing, advertising
To Apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org