Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Location: Thindigua, Kiambu
Our client is an established kindergarten and primary school based in Kiambu county.
They seek to hire a teacher to plan and execute appropriate activities for the students each day according to the curriculum, schemes of work and lesson plans.
S/He will also assist with the planning of the curriculum by providing safe, creative and appropriate educational opportunities for all children within an inclusive environment.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences
- Develop schemes of work and lesson plans, while establishing and communicating clear objectives for all learning activities
- Prepare required reports on students and activities
- Manage overall student behavior and discipline in and out of class by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures, in accordance with established disciplinary systems of the school
- Administer First Aid to children immediately an accident happens and report the incident to management to ensure proper and continuous care is given
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops in order to maintain and improve professional competence
- Qualified teacher with an ECDE and/or P1 diploma or a combination of both
- Registered by the TSC
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience teaching early learners
- CBC trained & experience
- Excellent computer & communication skills
- Demonstrate a strong passion for education and young children
- Strong classroom management skills.
- Active in co-curricular activities
- A team player
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your application letter and CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Teacher) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 16th September 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.